Russian language. Russian culture. Russian Faith: On Orthodoxy in Russian Online Course
We are now accepting applications for the On Orthodoxy in Russian online course for students of Russian as a foreign language. Start of the course: September 6, 2021 .
If you are studying Russian to:
- prepare for a visit to Russia and get to know its culture;
- better understand Russian literature;
- understand Russian figurative speech
- on Orthodoxy in Russian online course is for you!
During your studies, you will have the opportunity to:
- Study new vocabulary, see the connection between the modern Russian language and Orthodox culture
- Get acquainted with the history of Russian saints, virtually visit churches, monasteries and listen to parts of services
- Learn about the church life, traditions, everyday life and feasts
- Learn how to behave in church and talk about Orthodoxy in Russian
- Listen to conversations and sermons of modern Orthodox priests in Russian
- Understand how Christian ideas were reflected in Russian literature, fine art and architecture